Support AJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support AJ

mugen

Starter
Reaction score
AJ never had a chance last year with DW. Why wouldn't every Dolfan want AJ to do well, Gus has had his chances and has never really done much with them. AJ is young and can be really good, we don't have anybody else so why don't we get behind him and see what he can do. Everybody is giving these UFA's more respect than a player that went out there and played behind a line that would have gotten Marino killed. He showed heart and good skills, he needed to take all of the snaps in camp last year instead of splitting with Jay. Not that what we think or say is going to make it come true but just like hoping Kay Jay can be something special I like hoping that AJ can be special.

mugen said:
AJ never had a chance last year with DW. Why wouldn't every Dolfan want AJ to do well, Gus has had his chances and has never really done much with them. AJ is young and can be really good, we don't have anybody else so why don't we get behind him and see what he can do. Everybody is giving these UFA's more respect than a player that went out there and played behind a line that would have gotten Marino killed. He showed heart and good skills, he needed to take all of the snaps in camp last year instead of splitting with Jay. Not that what we think or say is going to make it come true but just like hoping Kay Jay can be something special I like hoping that AJ can be special.

I agree Give AJ a chance...if he sucks then fine get rid of him but give him his chance...

I find it funny that every Phin fan loved AJ when he beat the pats now everyone wants to get rid of him

Back
Top Bottom