SUPPORT the TEAM NEXT WEEK!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SUPPORT the TEAM NEXT WEEK!!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dont let FILTHY Jets fans take over our stadium!! :fire:

Bring your "Just Say No To Spurrier" signs!

And please show some respect to Wannestadt.. Dont start a lame "Wannestadt sucks" chant or boo him off the field..

Afterall, He did not have a losing season with us and he gave us a franchise back..

That is all..

Dolphins in 04!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno sometime the ends justify the means. I certainly would not haven said that until elimintaed but...............here we are.

dread: could you elaborate? Im not quite sure what you are getting at..

I will be there as usual, shouting my *** off. Miami can lose its first 15 games. Nothing will EVER change the fact that I'm a fan of this team.

I've been saying that from day one, Chamberz.

Good to have fans like me and you that will stick it out no matter what.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
dread: could you elaborate? Im not quite sure what you are getting at..

Sure the "end" (AKA end result) which would be a higher draft pick, would justify the "means" (rooting for an opponent when out of the playoffs anyway). With me?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Dont let FILTHY Jets fans take over our stadium!! :fire:

Bring your "Just Say No To Spurrier" signs!

And please show some respect to Wannestadt.. Dont start a lame "Wannestadt sucks" chant or boo him off the field..

Afterall, He did not have a losing season with us and he gave us a franchise back..

That is all..

Dolphins in 04!

But you do have to blame Wannstedt for letting Norv Turner call the offense. This season will officially be Norv's worst as a coach/O-coordinator. Wannstedt, Turner, and the Dallas-Miami connection need to end. These Dallas guys, including Jimmy Johnson, are living off the Hershel Walker trade - talk about striking it rich at another team's expense.

I never said dont blame Wanne.. I just said show him some respect..

Its not like he went 6-10 with this team.. He has had a winning record during his tenure.. he doesnt deserve to be bood out of town.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I will be there as usual, shouting my *** off. Miami can lose its first 15 games. Nothing will EVER change the fact that I'm a fan of this team.

Always root for the team. Both in the short and LONG TERM. Sometimes short term adversity can benefit the team in the long run. That's what we all want is a SB win. It wont happen this year (FOR SURE). Therefore I root for the outcome that will benefit the team most. Its only logical not pesimistic. Its over. No chance this year. Therefore lets optimize future opportunities.

Here Here!! Lets all get loud, flood the chat room, flood the boards, tailgate early, whatever. Just have some fun.

Now that we're just playing for pride, fun, auditioning for the next coach, etc.....this game will be very entertaining.

Mark my words, this game will be a great one. There will be lots of excitement. The atmosphere will be relaxed. Both teams have nothing to lose and only pride to gain. They'll lay it all on the line.

Itll be tough to support Wanny even out of respect, if we end the season with momentum it JUST might give Huizenga a second thought.....I just wish the season would end NOW that way we know who our next coach is.

Back
Top Bottom