Surtain fires back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain fires back

Originally posted by FFiB
Is it heating up yet?

]

I think so.....
.... Because of the heat, the Dolphins practiced without pads, did stretching inside and limited special teams drills. "It was a very good, spirited practice," coach Dave Wannstedt said. "We're ready to go
:lol:

In a word, no. Try grasping at another straw.

I found it quite amusing to hear Moulds talk in another interview this week:-

They play man-to-man," Moulds said. "If you're going to play man-to-man and don't double team, you give yourself a bad chance of getting embarrassed. That's what's going to happen if they play man-to-man."

Now thats doing your homework. Has no one told Moulds that the Phins have been playing mostly zone this year.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phinphan
I found it quite amusing to hear Moulds talk in another interview this week:-

They play man-to-man," Moulds said. "If you're going to play man-to-man and don't double team, you give yourself a bad chance of getting embarrassed. That's what's going to happen if they play man-to-man."

Now thats doing your homework. Has no one told Moulds that the Phins have been playing mostly zone this year.

:rolleyes:

who cares what he knows or what he thinks....if he thinks he is going to face a miserable JXV secondary then he is just in for another surprise.

Originally posted by Chauncey
In a word, no. Try grasping at another straw.

I read a few of your posts over the last week or so and you have very little to bring to the table/forum.

Thank goodness after Sunday night you will be gone.

Originally posted by FFiB

I read a few of your posts over the last week or so and you have very little to bring to the table/forum.

Thank goodness after Sunday night you will be gone.

No he won't.... unfortunately :cry:

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
means that probably this bills clown will be here win/lose/draw to incite our MB. that's what that means. no life.

I thought he meant that he thinks the bills are going to win unfortunately.....cause I promise you, the bills fans are going to clear out of here faster than people leaving "Gigli", when they lose.

Even after being shredded by the Bills last week...

The Dolphins pass D is STILL worse than the Jags.

So if Moulds expects to face the crappy Jags D...he will be in for a surprise...

He's facing one even worse.

Back
Top Bottom