Surtain & Spriggs To Start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain & Spriggs To Start

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
The Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins OLT Marcus Spriggs will start this weekend against the Patriots, replacing injured OT Mark Dixon (ankle). Dixon was able to do some things during Friday’s practice and may be available as a backup. Furthermore, CB Patrick Surtain (knee) will return to the starting lineup this weekend.

This is defenitly good....Surtain back...and Dixon having to rest it out for another week..I wouldnt have wanted Dixon playing when hes not 100% then we would have p[roblems with the run......hopefully Spriggs picks it up.

Spriggs doesn't have a choice but to pick it up. This is a key AFC East game at home. We need to at least split the series to take the AFC East Crown. I WANT BOTH WINS THOUGH!!

I think Taylor will be ok he said he feels better now then last week which has to be a good sign. I just read that Troy Brown is injured and questionable for sunday, that would be a huge blow for the pats.

cheap shots

The word on Kenoy Kennedy is that this is his 3rd helmet to helmet contact penalty and fine.His 1st fined for $3500,2nd for 10,000 and his this third i think he should be fined $500,000 not $20,000 thats being predicted at this time.I hope he gets suspended for lots of games for what was a truly cheap shot to Chris Chambers and other offense players.Denver Broncos defense was basicly being brutal and getting away with cheap shots; and the officials blind as a bat!!!!!

Thats Football.....!

GO DOLPHINS!
GO Ray Lucas!
BILLS:monkey: SUCK

Back
Top Bottom