surtain to arizona??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

surtain to arizona???

Drfletcherdc said:
They are also showing Pat no respect by saying he is only worth a 4th. I'll tune in tomorrow morning and listen to see if AZ is really offering a second.

I honestly don't think Pat cares what he's traded for or not traded for...he simply wants to get paid! I think too many of us fans take this "disrespect" thing too seriously. IMO.

you really are taking things way too personnel buddy. its a businnes, and you dont even know what is going on behind scences. so u dont know the reasoning. there not disrespecting because its called negotiaions. they dont NEED surtain because they can draft one of many really talented backs so u just need to calm down and get your aner out by punchin a punching bag or something dude.

phunwin said:
Second round pick, probably, which is what we've been pushing for. It makes sense; there was talk that they would pick Rolle at #8 and trade the second rounder for Travis Henry. Why not just flip those around and take a RB at #8 and trade the second rounder for Surtain?

Yes, they will likely do better with a #8 pick for RB. The should get one of the big 3, not to put down Henry though. I feel bad for him by the way, even if he is a Bill. He will help some team if he gets his trade.

death7star said:
what was the hold up in the henry shelton deal?

Buffalo, Donohue(sp?), wanted/wants to also swap pick in the 2nd round...thus moving Buff to the head of the 2nd instead of at the end...that's their holdup.

brparkway said:
Not to mention Arizona picks 2 spots higher.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. So there are 2 reasons to root for Arizona to emerge. Ha! Moss is gonna eat them Chiefs (if he's in the mood to play those days).:rolleyes:

ckparrothead said:
No doubt the Cards are dangling LJ Shelton.

Actually I don't agree. We have no real use for Shelton with this many decent young Ts. Shelton will be dealt for Henry IMO, with Arizona finally giving up just a 5th in addition as soon as TB fails to get Smith.

NathanHunt said:
Let's look at your logic for a minute. KC NEEDS Surtain, I don't recall Moss being in the AFC East. KC has made a deal with Surtain. KC NEEDS us to concede to a lower pick so they can get the VERY CRITICAL piece to their defense while saving their premium picks to pick other players they NEED.

Last time I checked, I'm a PHINZ fan. I'm not a KC-To-The-Superbowl fan. KC NEEDS things right now and look how THEY are treating US. You want to "keep on their good side" because we might NEED something from them in the future?

Here's a lesson in life, treat others as you wish to be treated. KC is showing NO RESPECT for us when they are in NEED. You expect a gracious kind and giving hand when WE NEED help from them?

I think not. And as further proof, I'll refer you to last year when we NEEDED a RB. And offer their accord when listening to our trade ideas for one of their RBs. Payback's are a ...........

Respect is earned, not given. They haven't earned anything from us.

:clap: :clap:

Drfletcherdc said:
They are also showing Pat no respect by saying he is only worth a 4th. I'll tune in tomorrow morning and listen to see if AZ is really offering a second.

I agree.He not worth a 2nd but he's he worth a $10Mill + signing bonus. Cmon that don't even make sense. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom