Surtain Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Update

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Any word on Patrick? How about in Wanny's LIVE press conference? I don't have a speaker where I am.

Just listened to the PC. No mention of Surtain. As to Searcy and Weaver he said they were awaiting results from MRI's and they were scheduled to come into the training facility for treatment and he has no update beyond what was said last night.

He said Tim Bowen was running today. He said Brock and Tim would practice Sunday and he'd see where Jamie Nails was as far as practicing Sunday. He said he had seen Wade today and while Wade will not practice Sunday, he'll definitely be ready to start for Detroit.

No mention of Surtain.

Q: Is there any injury update on Patrick Surtain [groin]?

A: "I don't know at the moment. We'll have to wait until he comes
in later today."

This may step up our pursuit of a vet DB...if no more than the scare of Surtain getting hurt and the coaches looking at what would be left ya know?

But not with the Colts and JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ EEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JETS JETS JETS on the horizen.

LOL I know I hope we kick the **** out of them this season. It would be especially satisfying to crush them in New York.

They aren't keeping anything hush hush, they're waiting to see when he comes in for treatment.

sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom