suspicious lack of contraversy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

suspicious lack of contraversy

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
isn't lucky that BG gets a toe stub so early that we couldn't have called for him early on if we had wanted to. and now that we took one on the chin, Jay has a so-so bad knee that could go either way... notice that no one really knows if Sage is any good because he never gets in a real game. I think all this is because Dave has no gonads. he shows nothing but curl up in a ball and hope they leave me alone syndrome. he obviously spends more time figuring out how to manage his own goofy QB contraversy, than he does, comming up with innovations on winning. this team is way, way too talented to be so easy to game plan against. its ridiculus, pathetic even.

Don't be ridiculous. Wanny is playing this smart. San Diego doesn't know who to prepare for, and he can start whichever guy looks best when the weekend rolls around.

No gonads? No, how about "using his brain."

If sage was good at all he would be starting. If he started the guy would get tooled on and torn apart. He is not a starting qb in the NFL. IF we was good enough to start, we wouldnt have gone out and got Griese.

smart move would be to sit fiedler to rest his knee........if fiedler plays and injures the knee more then we could be in trouble......griese may come in and throw 4td's and play great....but then again he could stink up the field.......

While the smart move may be to play Brian and rest Jay, it isn't a smart move to tell the media and San Degio that is what you are planning on doing. Let them keep guessing. Let them spend time looking over both jay's and Brian's game tapes. let them wonder how Norv will change the offense (if at all) with Brian at the helm.

IMO the decison is made but there is no sense in letting the Chargers in on the secret.

Lets think about it... Fiedler has an article out stating that he can play. Really no articles on Griese have been released. So maybe the article on Jay where released to plant a seed in the Chargers Mind to prepare for Jay, when really Griese will start. The Chargers would have no clue what hit them.

I agree, even tough the Dolphins should win that game why give them some ammunitions to beat us. Let them guess who will be starting.

I think it's absolutely the right time to see what Griese can do in a game. Fiedler is hurt, San Diego doesn't have a great D and they're 1-5.

You'll say that if the Fins crush them with Griese it wasn't a real test, but at least we would see if he can pass in that offensive system.

And when Fiedler is fully healthy he takes back his spot.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
he obviously spends more time figuring out how to manage his own goofy QB contraversy, than he does, comming up with innovations on winning.

Personally, I think he spends more time figuring out how to manage his own goofy moustache........

This is all crazy talk, besides the mustache idea. No matter who starts at QB the chargers game plan for RW and our defense, not our QB. I will say this though, if Brian comes in and can hit the deep ball Jay's knee injury will get more serious according to our team docters.

Back
Top Bottom