SwampDawg is in the House | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SwampDawg is in the House

SwampDawg

Starter
Reaction score
Hey fellow fin fans, lifetime Dolphin fan here stuck in Eagles and Steelers territory. Been a fan as long as I can remember, David Woodley was one of my favorite players growing up. Attended my first live Dolphins game this season on December 4th and saw the great comeback against the Bills. Stumbled across this place looking for some draft and free agent rumors and hope I can contribute. I'm also a big Fantasy Football geek and post over on Footballguys along with Trackforum a site dedicated to my other love IndyCar racing.

SwampDawg said:
Hey fellow fin fans, lifetime Dolphin fan here stuck in Eagles and Steelers territory. Been a fan as long as I can remember, David Woodley was one of my favorite players growing up. Attended my first live Dolphins game this season on December 4th and saw the great comeback against the Bills. Stumbled across this place looking for some draft and free agent rumors and hope I can contribute. I'm also a big Fantasy Football geek and post over on Footballguys along with Trackforum a site dedicated to my other love IndyCar racing.

looks like you found the site same way most of us did :welcome: how did you decide to be a dolphins fan in pensylvania? (??) ithink....

dol_fan_81 said:
looks like you found the site same way most of us did :welcome: how did you decide to be a dolphins fan in pensylvania? (??) ithink....

Well most of my friends were Eagles or Steelers fans as were their dads and family. My dad was never a big sports fan outside Auto Racing so I had no real alliegence and it seemed more fun to root for a team my friends didn't, the Dolphins were pretty good at the time and we use to vacation in Miami so I started following the fins.

Back
Top Bottom