Sweet, Lions sign QB, King | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sweet, Lions sign QB, King

Puffboy(ricky)

MVP sextoy
Reaction score
Likely done with adding QB. On EPSN.com. Get by the jets and Raiders we got a shot at Cutler or Brees

SpeedRush99 said:
Maybe, But seems like Mcnair will be there, don't they have Volek still too and I remember they wouldn't let him leave so they must have a plan to use him. Further I think most mocks have them Taking Young. Funny, it seems both young and cutler may drop soom spots in this draft

Either Cutler or Leinart will get picked by the Saints. Then, if the other one even gets past the Titans, they will go to the Jets. Vince Young, I don't even want him on the team, sorry.

With Jets QB situation being murky, no way Cutler gets by them. I think we can all forget about Cutler, our best option will be Brodie/Jacobs/Whitehurst and a free agent.

FinaticalOne said:
With Jets QB situation being murky, no way Cutler gets by them. I think we can all forget about Cutler, our best option will be Brodie/Jacobs/Whitehurst and a free agent.

Unfortunately I agree.

Puffboy(ricky) said:
Maybe, But seems like Mcnair will be there, don't they have Volek still too and I remember they wouldn't let him leave so they must have a plan to use him. Further I think most mocks have them Taking Young. Funny, it seems both young and cutler may drop soom spots in this draft

McNair is clearly not the long term answer. It would be better to get a young QB in there now to learn from him while he's still around.

Puffboy(ricky) said:
Likely done with adding QB. On EPSN.com. Get by the jets and Raiders we got a shot at Cutler or Brees

The Lions signed Shaun King no offense, but I doubt hes anymore then a career backup/No.3

Back
Top Bottom