Swope came in at 4.44 unofficially | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Swope came in at 4.44 unofficially

nando03

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Swope came in at 4.44 unofficially 4.34 officially

That was good to see from Swope. I know a lot of guys on this forum are high on him. That was solid. Better than Steadman Bailey.

He came in at 4.34 officially plus he did 16 reps at 225. This kid is money and we should look long and hard at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a really good showing for him. I'm very intrigued by him as a prospect, given his history with Tannehill and Sherman. If he falls to the third round, absolute no brainer IMO.

Tough as nails, is as smart as a QB, fast, Tannehills best friend, why wouldnt we draft him?

Thats about what I expected for him. Tannehill was on the combine set earlier saying he was expecting a 4.3x time for Swope....I was like NO WAY!

Thats about what I expected for him. Tannehill was on the combine set earlier saying he was expecting a 4.3x time for Swope....I was like NO WAY!
It's just surprising to me that he's that quick because when you glance at him, he looks kind of stocky.

Swope would be a welcomed addition to our team in my opinion.

Swope ran a 4.38 second time around

NFL.com just had about 3 min. saying how good he ran and how his value just went up....Ok, his stock went up maybe we've got to to be concerned about his early 4th round slot !

Swope will be gone by the start of round 4 imo, always had him down as a third rounder.

If this guy goes to the Patriots... we wont enjoy it.

Seriously I live the receivers in this draft. Bailey, Woods and Swope are each very proven. Would love any if the three on our team. Or 2 of the three. A guy like Patterson runnin that fast is crazy though. Serious in dream world Id trade Bess for an extra third and grab Woods, Bailey and Swope and have some great young options

Man does he scream NE or what?

Im baised as I love the kid and have been screaming about him on this forum since I joined a year ago .... but he screams Joe Philbin to me. Really Smart, watches lots of tape, tough, hard working, fast :idk:

Back
Top Bottom