T.Dwight to the Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.Dwight to the Pats

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This kinda scares me. He hasnt been a great WR but man this kid can fly. With his speed and Belicheks mind, he could fit there system very well. Thoughts?

Patriots | Dwight Agrees to One-Year Deal - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:40:30 -0800
USAToday.com reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/24/nfl">New England Patriots have agreed to a one-year deal with free agent WR Tim Dwight (Chargers). Financial terms were undisclosed.

He got some serious wheels. I've always been a fan of his after I saw him stiff arm some dude into the ground a year or 2 back. I hope he does well.

Just not against us.

Dwight has been bounced around more than J-Lo...if he is so good why can't stick with a team??? Makes you wonder.

Roman529 said:
Dwight has been bounced around more than J-Lo...if he is so good why can't stick with a team??? Makes you wonder.

What??

He's been on two teams.......and was never released. He was traded in the Mike Vick trade. He was a very important piece of that trade for the Chargers too.

I know you've probably been waitng months to use that stupid J-Lo line.....but at least know what you're talking about.

This is a good signing for the Patriots.

dwight has no fear... leads to some injuries, but he's a dangerous man when on the field and healthy. remeber pats have good special teams, cause its comprised of a lot of starters. ....scary

Back
Top Bottom