T. Henry's Rushing Yds VS FINS 500 points | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T. Henry's Rushing Yds VS FINS 500 points

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'll say 6 yards on 5 carries....than he's on the bench the rest the game!

Whoa dude!!!! What stocks should I buy? Amazing...

I actually think he got credited with one extra yard on a carry.....which would make my prediction completely accurate! However, I'm not going to take it the league office for protest or anything....I'm just happy with the nice victory!

As for stocks to buy, find an online sports book and invest in a futures bet on the Miami Dolphins! This team has rebounded from a terrible game the first week of the season to prove they are indeed the real deal! A 5 to 1 return there is much better than anything on the stock market will give you!

Thanks for running the contest MNFINFAN and I appreciate the point donation!

My pleasure Dean, my hats off to you, at first when I was compiling the results I passed you over as I had not checked TH's yds as yet and I could have sworn he had at least 40 yds. The I saw his total and I am like sh*t one guy has it almost perfect, I had to check your timestamp to see if you weren't pulling my leg and entered it last night!

Originally posted by dean_siu
I actually think he got credited with one extra yard on a carry.....which would make my prediction completely accurate! However, I'm not going to take it the league office for protest or anything....I'm just happy with the nice victory!

As for stocks to buy, find an online sports book and invest in a futures bet on the Miami Dolphins! This team has rebounded from a terrible game the first week of the season to prove they are indeed the real deal! A 5 to 1 return there is much better than anything on the stock market will give you!

Thanks for running the contest MNFINFAN and I appreciate the point donation!

Amazing man, simply amazing, GREAT JOB!

Oliver...

Bills Insider is bashing the hell out of them over there! Here's an excerpt: "Buffalo's running game couldn't have been worse if T. Henry's mother was toting the rock." Man that isn't right to talk bad about someone's mother like that, what a d***!

Back
Top Bottom