T Solomon Page??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T Solomon Page???

I would like to see the competition in training camp. I know our o-line has some ? about it. So lets sign him and let him compete for a starting job.

Originally posted by RayFinkle
Who cares about Solomon Page. Why dothe homers on this board like phinphan4ever get a hard-on for every marginal player the dolphins look into. Get a gorlfriend, or at least a pet.

Bro, I didn't ask for your personal attack. By the way, try hooked on phonics. It just might work for you.

Originally posted by dolfan87

Excuse me. You may want to take a look at PhinPhans member number. It looks like he is number 79, while you are 3 thousand something or other.

I have about had it with punks who register, and start slamming senior members before you even have 20 posts.

Get a clue newbie.

Thanks bro. IMHO, Page is twice the OL that St. Clair is whom we've signed already.

Who cares about Solomon Page. Why dothe homers on this board like phinphan4ever get a hard-on for every marginal player the dolphins look into. Get a gorlfriend, or at least a pet.

Good women are hard to find.....:(

I may not get a hard-on for players the Dolphins look at, but the same cannot be said for a certain recent QB acquisition's girlfriend. :cp:

Damn, I wonder what number I am. Since I'm an Ozzy fan people would think my number is 666...lol

Ozzy rules!!

I care, i wannna know how it went as well.....If you dont like it, stop reading into it ......get a life.

Originally posted by Danny
Damn, I wonder what number I am. Since I'm an Ozzy fan people would think my number is 666...lol

Ozzy rules!!

as messed up as ozzy is now it could be 999. lol

by the way, to borrow from you....Ozzy rules...dude!<----(i added that........ fer sher.) :lol:

I think I still own the record though for most posts in a day and his/her for first day!:eek:

i dont know about that....section126 was up around 48 to 50 his first day. kept the average for a few days then dropped of quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom