Taco's groin good news to me. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco's groin good news to me.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Don't be a dipsh*t.. Laughing about injuries shows no class.. :nono:

I'm not laughing at the injury.... I'm laughing at them getting spanked by the Titans! Besides it's just a groin not an ACL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Not to mention their gettig spanked by the Titans.:lol:

I for one hope not one player on any team ever gets hurt! Not to be classy, but I want to play the opposition at their best! No excuses on either side.

We all know that's fantasy!

As much as I can't stand Billy, I've yet to see one of them come here and say.....Hey guys good news about OG, or Moore, or any of the other 13-14 injuries the Dolphins have.

A big hint would be that the Edit button on this site is a wonderful thing. :)

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

I'm not laughing at the injury.... I'm laughing at them getting spanked by the Titans! Besides it's just a groin not an ACL.

You're a complete moron(no smack intended, it's the truth)..let's see why:

1. Laughing about injuries, no matter how you spin it, is classless

2. it's a preseason game...if there's anybody on earth who should know that the preseason is no indication of the regular season, it's a dolphin fan.

two words: Ray Lucas

Re: Re: Taco's groin good news to me.

Originally posted by Ozzy

I for one hope not one player on any team ever gets hurt! Not to be classy, but I want to play the opposition at their best! No excuses on either side.

We all know that's fantasy!

As much as I can't stand Billy, I've yet to see one of them come here and say.....Hey guys good news about OG, or Moore, or any of the other 13-14 injuries the Dolphins have.

I've seen them say all what you said..

Re: Re: Taco's groin good news to me.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Well I'm not on their site laughing at them I brought it up on a phins site so how am I giving them a hard time? Also, Taco is a great LB and as long as I have been a fin fan and as much bad luck as we've had I would like to see us win the **** SB once before I die. So if Taco is slowed by this injury and we have a little advantedge here then so be it. I was not laughing at his injury like some would imply, I played football for many years and I would not wish injury on any player friend or foe..............and whats wrong with laughing at them getting spanked by the Tiatans? are we not supposed to enjoy that either?

Back
Top Bottom