Tailgate Party East - Meadowlands Jets Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate Party East - Meadowlands Jets Game

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK ... here's where we'll start planning who's going to the Jets game at the Meadowlands on Sept 14th.

So far, Iceblizzard, and I are going.... hopefully we can hook up before the game... PinkDove may also make it...

Let's get some peep going to this thing, if I get enough people together, we can make this an event to remember!!

I'm going to try and make a large FinHeaven Banner, we'll determine where to meet at the stadium, and xiidean has suggested a sports bar to hit before/after the game...

let's get some suggestions flying... c'mon gang, I know everyone in the NY/NJ/PA area really wants to go, meet your FinHeaen brethren, and support our team on the road!!

Clarification: the bar is about 45 min or so from the bar. I was more reccomending it as a cool place to WATCH a game when you don't have tickets. We usually have about 60 phin fans there for any given game (a little less for those broadcast nationally, many travel from NY, PA and CT, which can be tough for night games).

Sorry I can't join you guys, but I'll look for the banner on TV!

I can Make it to the Jets or Giants game

I just need to know where I can get tickets. I'm sure I can bring at least two other die-hard Phin fans with me as well...

Wharfrat PM me or just let me know what's your thoughts... Lets make it happen

Re: I can Make it to the Jets or Giants game

Originally posted by rhadaddy
I just need to know where I can get tickets. I'm sure I can bring at least two other die-hard Phin fans with me as well...

Wharfrat PM me or just let me know what's your thoughts... Lets make it happen

:cool2: rhadaddy!!
I usually get my tix online... I think they go on sale 6/2 ...but I have to check it out.... I'll let you know.

Ok ...so that makes Me, Iceblizzard (definately at game, maybe on tailgate) rhadaddy, PinkDove (maybe), and I trying to talk Peebs into coming....

This could be awesome gang... like rhadaddy said, let's make this happen!!

Hey i hope you have some luck finding tickets

I went to the Jets site and this is what I found:
Jets Ticket Information
New York Jets Ticket Office
1000 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11550-1099
Telephone (516)560-8200
Fax (516)560-8192

The New York Jets are sold out on a season ticket basis. There are NO individual game tickets available. If you are not a season ticket holder, you may join the waiting list. Send your name, address and phone number to the address or fax number listed above. Each year we will inform you of where you stand on the list.

Please be advised that the waitlist is now over 17,000 people and that we anticipate your wait to be at least 10 to 15 years.

Season ticket holders with lost or stolen tickets or other game related problems should go to the information window located at Gate D on the day of games. Please have proper identification, your account number and seating information with you. The information window at Gate D opens 3 hours before each home game and stays open until halftime. The Meadowlands Box Office may be reached by calling 201-935-3900.

WharfRat::
This happened to me last year. Do you usually just buy off of a scalper? I really want to go to the Jets/Miami game and I'm sure at least two other people will want to join me as well...

Call these people up... they treat me and other members well:

http://www.thedolphinstickets.com

Call them up, tell them you're from FinHeaven, and the game you are going to. Ask him what's the best he can do... He may not give a GREAT price, but will be better than where you can find anywhere else...

Let me know...

Cool thanks but....

Ouccchhh man the tickets start at $217 a pop..........

If that's what he quoted... sorry... :(

But, I'm sure something is either on eBay or at the game itself...

He actually lowered it to $175 I'm gonna check a seating chart and see how good the seats are... It's still a little steap

Yea, it may be a little steep, but the Jets do have a waiting list... but I am glad to see that he's still giving FinHeaven members a discount... he took $42 off yours :cool:

That was cool that he took 42 bucks off

But still a little steep for my pockets considering that I can just fly down to Miami, spend some time with my folks and catch a game in the sun :D ...

I think I can still convince my friends to make the tailgating event, and then hit a bar.. but I don't know (I guess I'll try to join the Miami party)

That would be cool

If you could get a better deal, cause I'd really like to go...

Hey guys,
Nice to see this tailgating thing getting organized so early on....
I am definately upbeat about tailgating and partying with my finheaven bros...

I have 2 possibilities depending on tickets available and prices...

Both should be great:
@Buffalo or @ NY (Giants game)

:mdfin: :thewave: :mdfin:

Hey Wharf...have you been able to find out the cost of tickets, yet?
I assume the plan now is to try to get to the Giants game...which would be my choice as well...but would like to have some idea about cost. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom