Tailgates At Hard Rock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgates At Hard Rock

traptses

Starter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, feel free to move.

I’m from the Albany NY area, and my buddy (also a huge Dolphins fan) has never been to Miami for a game. He’s getting married later this year, and for his bachelor party in September, we are surprising him with a trip to Miami. Part of that trip will be going to one of the Dolphins games.

Are there any good tailgates organized through Finheaven? Or any other tailgating suggestions? We are looking to make this as memorable as possible, even though Miami will likely lose the game.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, feel free to move.

I’m from the Albany NY area, and my buddy (also a huge Dolphins fan) has never been to Miami for a game. He’s getting married later this year, and for his bachelor party in September, we are surprising him with a trip to Miami. Part of that trip will be going to one of the Dolphins games.

Are there any good tailgates organized through Finheaven? Or any other tailgating suggestions? We are looking to make this as memorable as possible, even though Miami will likely lose the game.

Thanks in advance!

@phins_4_ever runs a Finheaven Tailgate at home games

https://finheaven.com/threads/2018-tailgate-thread.349708/

Like I tell everyone who has never been to a game there before- bring two shirts. One for tailgating that you'll sweat through and one for the game. You'll be much more comfortable if you do .

Get trip insurance. Just never know with the September weather.

Hit Tootsie’s up after the game (or the night before if you are about that life).

Take Uber if you plan on drinking decently

Also if there is enough of you, Uber in the past has an option to tailgate where they set you up with everything and you can either buy food/drink from them (expensive) or bring your own . . . .something to look into.

And yea there is crapload of hot tail moving around on game day.

I was down for the first home game last season and found the tailgate section. People were super friendly offering up food beverages whatever.
The tip about the spare shirt is gold, our group didn't and we were a sweaty mess because it rained, brutal humid temperatures, and the longest game in the history of the NFL.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. We are all really pumped about making this trip as memorable as possible for him

Back
Top Bottom