Tailgating at the San Diego game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating at the San Diego game.

AZDOLPHIN76

DOLPHIN MANIAC
Reaction score
Where is the Tailgate party for this game? My wife and I are going and it would be cool to tailgate with fellow Dolphin fans off of this site. Its getting close, so i wanted to find out.

WE ARE NOT DEAD YET!!!! :D

I am going to be flying in with a buddy as well. He is a charger's fan and I would like for him to see the true fans down there. Any news on where to meet?

You better plan on drinking a lot. It might be a long afternoon.

I'll be flying out from orlando on fri the 9th. Me and My Girl Friend wouldn't mine joining you guys for your tail gate party

Im in too gang! Under the recommendation of Fin Fan in Cali and L.T. 21 (thanks gents!), my girlfriend and I are staying in the Gaslamp Distict, and plan on doing som eheavy tailgating before the game. Where is the Finheaven Crew going to post up?

-GV

We will have to agree on a section of the parking lot or a place for the tailgate party. We are driving out from Phoenix. It will be a blast. i havent missed a Dolphin gamd in SD since 1982.

I went to the tailgate section and they are organizing to meet in P3 parking area. You can find a map on san diego chargers official website.

My buddy and I are flying in for the game, renting a car, watching the Fins kick some Charger butt and fly back home. We will see you @ P3.

what time is the tailgating starting?..me and 3 other friends of mine who are fins fans are going to the game from LA... Id like to meet up

kool...me an a bus load of fin fans are goin to the game were leaving from long beach

Back
Top Bottom