Tailgating at the San Diego game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating at the San Diego game.

So i guess P3 it is say 11 AM????? anyone have any objections or comments to the time or place?

I plan on being at P3 by 10:30. Does anyone think the Dolphins players will eat at Seau's Restauraunt saturday night or Sunday night.

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
I plan on being at P3 by 10:30. Does anyone think the Dolphins players will eat at Seau's Restauraunt saturday night or Sunday night.[/QUOTE
see you there. I'll be at the game with my 6 year old son. As for Seau's, it's a possiblity on Sat. night, but they head home after the game on Sunday!

If you want to get together and tailgate before the game that's great, but make sure you get in early, because the lot fills up very fast. I will be there early.;)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If you want to get together and tailgate before the game that's great, but make sure you get in early, because the lot fills up very fast. I will be there early.;)

HOW EARLY? I WAS THINKING 10 TO 10:30.

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
HOW EARLY? I WAS THINKING 10 TO 10:30.
Sometimes the lot fills up by 10:30-11:00am. Listen to The Mighty 1090 early in the morning. They usually give parking updates on game day. Also Rock 105.3 who does the game telecasts will probably have parking info as well.

girthvader44 said:
Easy to get parking passes? Or should we bring a case of coldies and jump on the trolley?

-GV
The lot fills up sometimes by 10:30. I think its either 10 or 17.00 to park there. The trolley might be easier, and safer if you will be having several beers.:)

What!!!! I Always Start Tailgating By 8:30 Start Drinking ,,bbq..and Then Going In Early To See The Finz Warm Up ....there Are Gonna Be Sooo Many Fin Fans There ,, Im Not Kiddin.....our Florida Team Is Sooo Far Away From The West When The Finz Come We All Come..even More So When The City Of San Diego Is A Tourist Attraction!!!!!!!!!!

b1ggstick said:
What!!!! I Always Start Tailgating By 8:30 Start Drinking ,,bbq..and Then Going In Early To See The Finz Warm Up ....there Are Gonna Be Sooo Many Fin Fans There ,, Im Not Kiddin.....our Florida Team Is Sooo Far Away From The West When The Finz Come We All Come..even More So When The City Of San Diego Is A Tourist Attraction!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt see you guys in Oakland. Damn you guys left me out there with all those trouble makers.

Amars said:
I didnt see you guys in Oakland. Damn you guys left me out there with all those trouble makers.

WHAT WERE YOU SAYING AGAIN "AMARS" & "FIN FAN IN CALI" OR SHOULD THAT BE MY NEW NAME! FIN FAN IN CALI !!LOL.....MY BUDDY TOOK THIS PIC..OF ME ..AND HE WAS ACROSS THE STADIUM AT THE FAIDER AND FINZ GAME!!!!!!!! I REPRESENT TO THE FULLEST BABY SEC.10 ROW.2 LOOK 4 ME

Allright I'm ready for the game. I will try to make it
to the tailgating section. If I don't have any beers I don't want to
be a freeloader. It depends on the time I get to San Diego from LA.
Car is gassed up, tickets in the car. Coffee maker set.
Here's to the Dolphins Rock On!

Back
Top Bottom