Tailgating for Bills game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating for Bills game

@AL R can you help with this question ?

Last edited:
Cant help you here... I'll be starting the same exact thread in december for the Jets game.

Cant help you here... I'll be starting the same exact thread in december for the Jets game.

I haven't been in so long now I have no idea but Albert goes to the game so maybe he'll chime in

Are there private lots nearby to tailgate in. This is my first Dolphins game. The parking seems problematic.
You guessed right. It is problematic. It is a real **** show actually. We park in the Walmart parking lot that is like an outlet that they use for overflow parking right next to the stadium but we walk into the actual stadium parking lot to tailgate with our friends who are season ticket holders and then go watch the game at Bokampers when the game starts.

I go down every year for a game or two, east end of lot 1 and 2, i'm going north on the turnpike so its the fastest for me.It's the Orange zone, like $100 per pass. I tried the private lots years ago and it was always a **** show, once i parked in the Orange i never went back. worth the 25 bucks a guy and you can have a great tailgate..
1631394742212.png

What do you mean by private lots?

There are places to tailgate. The main lot you have designated spots lined out like parking spaces and you can tailgate in front of them.

the lots you have circled- yes you can tailgate there also normally.

We have parking passes with our tickets- as suggested I would try to get a parking pass.

there also used to be a ‘cash lot’ directly across from the stadium where you could pay to park and tailgate also.

Not sure if this will help or not

With kickoff around the corner, the Miami Dolphins are excited to welcome fans to Hard Rock Stadium and announce the return of tailgating this season!

During this offseason, our parking lots went under construction due to the exciting addition of our newly announced Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix track. Click here to see a map of the new developments to come.

Some of this activity will continue throughout the 2021 season. Although your parking location and experience will be similar to previous years, some drive aisles and spaces will be limited with fencing.

All parking hangtags are being shipped and should arrive at your address next week. We will be in touch soon with a tracking code so you can stay up-to-date on the status of your package.

With the return of tailgating, we need your help in order to optimize the game day experience for everyone. We ask that you please avoid reserving any spots for other vehicles in your tailgating party. Instead, we encourage you to arrive early with your entire group to ensure you can park near each other.

Please view the maps below for your ingress and egress routes.
BLUE ENTRY ROUTE:
Blue Entry Route
BLUE EXIT ROUTE:
Blue Exit Route
Please note, this construction is temporary and we look forward to returning to our usual parking experience with enhanced tailgating opportunities for the 2022 season

What do you mean by private lots?

There are places to tailgate. The main lot you have designated spots lined out like parking spaces and you can tailgate in front of them.

the lots you have circled- yes you can tailgate there also normally.

We have parking passes with our tickets- as suggested I would try to get a parking pass.

there also used to be a ‘cash lot’ directly across from the stadium where you could pay to park and tailgate also.
There was a stuff like the 24 hour fitness, etc.. that you can find like via ParkMobile app. thanks for the extra info, very helpful.. I do love my orange pass grassy tailgates. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom