Tailgating for the Tampa Game??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating for the Tampa Game???

DolfanLourdes said:
I dunno- someone needs to plan it.... Are you the official planner?

Wish I can take my crew from Miami. We need someone to take the lead on this that know the area. I will get there Friday at about 8:00 PM. If someone want or needs help on what to do PM me. Baby I am ready to party. PM if you want my cell.

Go Phins.

Oh by the way Beer is the cheap way to go. Down in the MIA we go all the way out Bartender and all. Now thats what I'm talking about. The only thing that is missing is the POLE.

it doesnt look like i can get a grill. im pissed cause i want to grill out and chow down. anyone else doing anything?

DolfanLourdes said:
thanks for the inof man. I have never tailgated or hung out so nice to know where to go? How much is parking there? Any other options on where to park?
Parking at Al Lopez is $15 and the mall is $25. Lopez is much nicer IMO.

phins17 said:
Not only will I match them I'll SMOKE them. The day you come to our tailgate you will know. Ask d-day and Dubfire.
The next time the Bucs play there in the regular season (I don't do pre-season). I may take you up on that.

If your group ends up in Al Lopez park. I'll look for you on my way into the stadium. We tailgate in the north end of the park.
I know I've ruffled a few feathers.. I mean fins... but it's all good.

I'll look for the Dol van. Here's a picture that someone sent me... is this right?

clear.gif

i will definitely be at lopez park if most of u are going there. i'll be in a brown kia with my dolphin flags,magnets on doors,sitting on my dolfin tailgate chair drinking beer.i'm also bringing a football to throw around if anybody wants too. i hope we get a good showing. i like the idea that lopez park is only $15. i'll be there at 9-9:30am. i'll be leaving orlando by 7am. if anybody is getting up early lets have breakfast around there. anyway LETS PARTY!!! my tele# is 407-221-7256 give me a shout

Back
Top Bottom