Tailgating Opening Weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating Opening Weekend

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Bought my tickets for the denver game guys im pumped. hopefully i can drive down saturday nite and really enjoy myself ( gotta find babysitting ) as opposed to leaving very early sunday morning. growing up in RI, and seeing the fins play in foxboro, partying with pats fans wasnt something i wanted to do. i cant wait to pregame with some real fans. im just wondering how many of you guys actually go to the games, where u guys are sitting. what kinda stuff you grill up, stuff like that. whats the tail gate scene like down here?

i know im going to 2 of the games but i dunno which ones yet....i am 90% sure im going to the jets game but the other game was going to be the denver, bills, pats so i dunno yet but ill let u know...

awesome man, hopefully i can drink some brew with some finheaven members. im gonna bring a truck load full of beer, and flintstones style slabs of meat, gotta rent something big and stuff as much as i can into it. still hoping my buddy can fly down to see it instead of taking my wife!

Back
Top Bottom