Tailgating Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating Question

BostonFinFan13

Scout Team
Reaction score
I am coming down from Bosotn for the game. Any tips on which lot to park in? or any other tailgating tips? I am planning on buying a grill and evrything once I arrive in Miami. ill hit a Walmart or something. Any suggestions will be appreciated!!

Thanks
Hope to see some of yall at the game!!

Tim

Do you have a parking pass? The Orange lot is popular and easiest to get a pass for. If not, you will have to do a cash lot. Tailgating (in my experience) is better in the Orange lots. Have lots of beer for you and friends :)

Do you have a parking pass? The Orange lot is popular and easiest to get a pass for. If not, you will have to do a cash lot. Tailgating (in my experience) is better in the Orange lots. Have lots of beer for you and friends :)
i agree, when i went to miami thefinfanman gave me an orange pass and we drove right in. had one heck of a flag footall game before the game. the people there are very friendly, unless you wear a jets hat, then they can get down right nasty.:sidelol:

i was going to get a pass but i didnt get to b/c of the mailing situation and when i was leaving for miami....which cash lot is best to park in and how early should i try and get there??

i always tailgate on the westside, always seem to have more fun with the ppl around me on that side. I get there soon as the gates open normally, gotta get drunk early =D

Back
Top Bottom