Tailgating - Seahawks v. Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating - Seahawks v. Dolphins

Tomahawker

Rookie
Reaction score
Two Alaskans coming down for November 9 Seahawks at Dolphins.

A couple Mat-Su Sea Hawkers are looking for some friendly Phins booster club folks, who are willing to share their pre-game tailgating experience with a couple Seahawk booster club folks.

I respect too each their own team choice, and remember, it always takes two teams to make the game happen ^_^

Tomahawker
President, Mat-Su Sea Hawkers, Inc.
Alaska

This will be a fun game its my dads birthday when we play the hawks and he like the seahawks and i am a dolphins fan

My wife (Mamahawker) is a closet dolphins (Marino) fan from years back. We have been down before - last game at Miami was Phins v. Pat's back when Branche still played for them (five years ago).. and Mare pooched the win for the Phins. It just killed me to see him not break the Pat's 28 game run during that game. As I recall, he missed from 35 yards to end the game, and again missed from 35 yards in OT. Of course, we recall the next play - Brady to Branche (double coverage) an OT TD... Game Over!

Tomahawker

Last edited by a moderator:
Down from Seattle

Hey Tomahawker!

My girl and I are headin' down for the game from Seattle. We're both season ticket holders, although, she is the die hard 'Hawks Fan and I am the life-long 'Phins gan!

Lemme know what your plans end up being and maybe we can tailgate a bit.

Best,

JTK

My sister and I are headed down from NC for this game!!! Looking to tailgate if anyone is interested. We will be drinking regardless :)

We are staying at the Miami Lakes Courtyard. Not sure where the rest of you will be, or if we will get any invites to the tailgating area. If nothing else, we can get together if any of you would like to hook up Saturday evening, at Outback Steakhouse (a block from the Courtyard), or a Hooters (are a couple within 7 miles of the Courtyard)... let me know.

We just like to meet new folks and have a good time when we go places. It is not fun drinking alone - that makes you an alcoholic. If you do it in a group setting, it is a party and called socializing ^_^

GO HAWKS!!

We were going to stay at that same hotel too! We are staying at the Renaissance in Fort Lauderdale/Plantation. We may be able to meet up with you all on Saturday night. I know we plan on tailgating for the game but, not sure exactly what we are doing. Since we are flying in (and now have to pay for each checked bag) we will be buying all our supplies there. Should be interesting!

ok - sounds good - If it looks like you want to hook up Saturday - drop an email to mat-su-seahawkers at hotmail.com Peggy will have her laptop with her, so we can check and respond in a timely fashion.

Tomahawker

OK....I will bring my laptop with me as well. We are flying in Saturday so hopefully we can get our act together enough to enjoy the night!

Can't wait...I will be there with my Hawk Fan buddy, my cousin and her husband. GO PHINS! WOOOOOOO!

Hello Tomahawker,
Looks like this is the visitor's section. Me and my boy Jason are driving down from Michigan for the game. I have been trying to attend a game in each stadium as part of my Quest for 31. I will be in Phins gear for the game as I always go as a home team fan, but if you're forming an out of towners collective we want in ... if we're welcome of course. Let me know.

Hans

Back
Top Bottom