Tailgating Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating Sunday

strong13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All fin fans who are going to the game sunday come have a cold one with us. We will be in lot 13 in the far left corner. I have a green volkswagon golf we will be set up there. mention finheaven and I'll hook you up with a beer or a burger.I cant wait it cant get here soon enough. go fins

strong13 said:
All fin fans who are going to the game sunday come have a cold one with us. We will be in lot 13 in the far left corner. I have a green volkswagon golf we will be set up there. mention finheaven and I'll hook you up with a beer or a burger.I cant wait it cant get here soon enough. go fins

Where exactly is lot 13. Never heard of it. I park in E34, off the turnpike.

If your coming from the north off the turnpike its your first lot after the toll on your left hand side. the same side of the stadium that gate d is on just across the street.Its pay parking

so would you welcome a couple of new zealanders in town for the game. I'm a broncos fan, my brother goes for the phins (it's rare to find kiwis who follow football) so we had to take up the op to see the game live together. Would be kind of keen to tailgate.

bobdobilina said:
so would you welcome a couple of new zealanders in town for the game. I'm a broncos fan, my brother goes for the phins (it's rare to find kiwis who follow football) so we had to take up the op to see the game live together. Would be kind of keen to tailgate.

Hy what a family! I'm a die hard Dolphin Fan and my brother is a die hard Bronco (has to do with Marino/Elway draft I expect) But we got some duckets on the game! GO PHINS

P.S. The only Kiwi in the family is a Bills fan, but I won't hold it against you!:lol:

p126n said:
Hy what a family! I'm a die hard Dolphin Fan and my brother is a die hard Bronco (has to do with Marino/Elway draft I expect) But we got some duckets on the game! GO PHINS

P.S. The only Kiwi in the family is a Bills fan, but I won't hold it against you!:lol:

Im not kidding this is eery! MY BROTHER is a diehard Bronco fan, and I am a diehard Fin fan and we are going to the game.

All the brothers should meet!!

Dolfan1000 said:
Im not kidding this is eery! MY BROTHER is a diehard Bronco fan, and I am a diehard Fin fan and we are going to the game.

All the brothers should meet!!

Wow thats funny! I live in Ny and my brother just moved to Tampa, we were gonna get up and go to this game but plans fell through. That would have been great.(I don't know whats wrong with him he is the only one in my immediate family thats not a Dolphan, but he's always been a bit odd lol):rofl3:

alright so it's lot 13 or camry zone east 12?

we'll see if we're there early enough and can find anyone...

will bring beer. burger would be nice.

Heck ya boyz!! Its talegate time!!! I'm bringintha pigz feet!!! U bring da brews!!!

i am also going to the game will b wearing jason taylor orange jersey with aqua shorts will b looking 4 u guys. i plan on being at the stadium by 9-9:30am,4 some tailgating. i do not have a parking pass so i must pay 25$ to park{i hope it didn't go up from last year}. does anyone know what time they let people start tailgating. i'll b coming from orlando.

madmike said:
i am also going to the game will b wearing jason taylor orange jersey with aqua shorts will b looking 4 u guys. i plan on being at the stadium by 9-9:30am,4 some tailgating. i do not have a parking pass so i must pay 25$ to park{i hope it didn't go up from last year}. does anyone know what time they let people start tailgating. i'll b coming from orlando.

gates open at 9am..ill be near East 15. Red Toyota 4-Runner. White Jason Taylor jersey with a Bud Light in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom