Take a Deep Breath and Call 1-800-273-8255 if needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a Deep Breath and Call 1-800-273-8255 if needed

Michigan Mike

Club Member
Reaction score
So many fans are jumping off the ledge today. Keep calm and allow the off season to play itself out before you lose your mind. Is a team of millionaires being paid by a billionaire worth your sanity and peace of mind?

I have an awesome family, a job I love and hobbies I really enjoy. The Miami Dolphins are a little ways down the list when it comes to priorities in my life. I take it for what it is - a distraction for 16 Sundays in the fall/winter.

I have been a fan for more than 40 years and have never allowed their boneheaded decisions ruin my day. So, pop a cold one, take a deep breath and call 1-800-273-8255 if you still feel the need to hurt yourself.

I heard Ross is setting up a new fan help line. Where fans can call with their concerns and complaints. Ross spared no expense to scour the earth to track down Robert who can be heard here at one of his old jobs.

Robert will be responsible for training all the phone reps at the new Dolphins fan line.

Fun times ahead.

Or if it makes ya do something bad you can call Larry...

7d50bf2cdd2092c4f3f042050c91b971.jpg

Wish I could. I use to say This team is slowly killing me but now they are quickly killing me. It’s a bad addiction. I really wish I didn’t love this team so much. Sucks!

Hello? My name is artdnj and i love a habitually crappy team. I want to switched teams but can't due to internal demons. How many steps to eliminate this brain **** of a team from my heart?

artndnj - There is hope for you. The first step in getting the help you need is admitting that you have a problem. Take a break from the message boards, do something you truly enjoy and come back after April 28th (when the draft is complete and free agency, for the most part, is over). See if the team assembled is to your liking and then ease into OTA's, training camp and then preseason. If you still feel a need to do something rash, feel free to join the bandwagon of another team.

(I'm hoping there are others around that still have some semblance of a sense of humor)

I heard Ross is setting up a new fan help line. Where fans can call with their concerns and complaints. Ross spared no expense to scour the earth to track down Robert who can be heard here at one of his old jobs.

Robert will be responsible for training all the phone reps at the new Dolphins fan line.

Fun times ahead.

I will have to watch this when I am not at work. I don't want my co-workers thinking that I have completely lost my mind if I am sitting at my desk laughing my butt off.

I know I take it too seriously. I have a great life. Getting married in August. Life is awesome. But this team still pisses me off year round. But I fully know I take it too serious. I probably always will.

The Florida Panthers have won 8 straight home games and are right in the thick of the playoff race. Aleksander Barkov is one of the best hockey players in the world and he plays right here in South Florida. Tune in tonight at 7:30pm EST to watch them pound the piss out of the Ottawa Senators.

Or be mad about the Dolphins being Tannenbaumed. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom