Take a FULL Wonderlic Sample Test | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a FULL Wonderlic Sample Test

Lol...one of the math questions has a wrong answer...

7.95 / 1.5 = 5.3 Answer said 7.3 :crazy:

But, the test is super easy. I was running a perfect score until I saw that stupid answer. Damn some of the players must be super dumb to score so low. This is basic stuff.

It makes sense though. I tutored a couple of players in college and their SAT scores were lower than what I got in just one section....lol. I know this is not politically correct, but highly functioning retard comes to mind.

The average number of lunches question had the incorrect answer as well.. Still got a 44 our of 50, and after a glass of scotch.

My Yorkie scored better than Vince Young.

The average number of lunches question had the incorrect answer as well.. Still got a 44 our of 50, and after a glass of scotch.

Both lunch questions had correct answers. If you're referring to the $28.49 over a week what was the average, its 7 days in a week not 5 lol tricked me too because of the previous lunch question

Ah.. those d**ks!
Both lunch questions had correct answers. If you're referring to the $28.49 over a week what was the average, its 7 days in a week not 5 lol tricked me too because of the previous lunch question

My job does wonderlic test before interviewing a person. No Pass No Interview!...I.'m a conductor on the railroad

I scored 47 out of 50 but like many got the 7.95 / 1.5 correct, so 48 correct.

The answer to this question is also wrong:

Subtract the following numbers rounded to the nearest tenths place.
134.679 ,-45.548 ,-67.8807

It should be 134.7 - (-45.5) - (-67.9) or

134.7+45.5+67.9 = 248.1

Luckily that wasn't one of the listed answers. They actually gave the answer to:

134.7 - (+45.5) - (+67.9) = 21.30

Who tests the testers?

47 ... same missed question, but damn my math is rusty!

BIPNJDsCMAA0ijN-1.jpg

One or two questions I did again with a calculator and I still got em wrong...I think there's a few mistakes here. Still pretty cool though.

I took the actual Wonderlic Test and scored reasonably well. I'm a guy with average inteliigence, so when these players are only scoring a 7 on the darn thing at the combine then they must be flat out dumb.

47/50. Got the 5.3 one wrong. I had read the posts and knew that was the one that actually had the wrong answer, but I still could not bring myself to select an answer I knew was wrong. Maybe I am not as smart as the test says! I am a teacher though, so I felt like I was cheating if I put the answer I knew they were looking for...

47 out of 50. Missed the bogus 7.95/1.5 which the test has wrong. also the hundredth place decimal, and another. If that is the test these kids are taking...and they are scoring anything less than 25....may God have mercy on their souls

Back
Top Bottom