take a look at this mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take a look at this mock draft

2 seasons ago jacob had a great season and wouldnt mind seeing him as a phin. but id rather get huff or some other defense help than draft omar say round 2. but for all the cutler lovers how bout him to the jets

you think cutler will really go to the jets with all that they have invested in pennington??

Hell No. There Is No Way Omar Jacobs Should Be Taken That High. Also There Is No Way That Cromartie Get Drafted That High Coming Off Of A Majorr Knee In Jury And Not Playing An Entire Season. I Might Only Be Saying This Because I Want The Fins To Take Him In The Lwer Rounds But Seriously, And Of All The Teams The Ravens Db Is The Least Of There Worries. Cutler Going To The Jets Who Knows, He's In The Same Position As Rivers Was A Couple Years Back, I Don't Doubt That After The Senior Bowl And His Workouts That He Jumps To At Least Top Ten.

that mock draft was terrable. Give me a break. Dolphins are gonna select Winston Justice

we dont need to draft justice with our pick houck has done a great job with our line defense would be more of a need

IMO Jacobs is way too high. I'd rather take Justice, Huff (they don't even have him in the 1st!). McNiel, Winston or Greenway. In short, I don't think much of this mock.

Jacobs in that early in first round is a reach. I'd rather see Saban trade down and take him later in the round. How he shows in the combine and workouts will tell that tale on him tho. Who knows, with a good showing he could be taken ahead of us...

As much as I'd like to see him take Jacobs later, I couldn't complain if he did. This team needs a 'direction'. Who the OC is will affect the pick also...

justice makes no sense hes a right tackle who protects the blind side for a lefty quater back huff should be our pick assuming hes there

IT MAKES NO SENSE. Saban would not "reach" for a player. It even calls it a reach in the write up.

And Huff not going in the first round? HORRIBLE.

awful mock... our pick, and the fact that Ahmad Brooks was still in it was enough for me

that mock is ridiculous. No way the jets can afford to give Cutler 4th pick QB money plus Penningtons contract. They will take Mario Williams and not resihn john abraham

Back
Top Bottom