take a look at this mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take a look at this mock draft

Horrible, horrible mock at this point in the process.

I can't see the Jets just dumping Chad after all the money they invested in him, but with Herm Edwards gone maybe they sign Cutler?....I still think the Jets take D'Brickashaw Ferguson as they need an O-lineman like him to rebuild their line. I also think Jacobs at #16 is not a good thing....he is a late first rounder at best...I would take Jacobs with a 2nd rounder but not a first...we can get a "better player" at #16 than Jacobs. I think Cutler could still be around,,,depends on how he does at the combines.

so not only are we gonna pick up a guy we can get in the 2nd/3rd round, but we're going to pass both Winston Justice AND Mike Huff.

:goof: I want what they're smoking

I already had seen that mock but didn't say anything about it cos is just stupid.This guy was picking names out of a hat.Jacobs at 16?..... :sidelol: The whole thing is horrible.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

that is terrible.we need huff in the first and jacobs in the second

By the far the worst mock that I have seen. I honestly dont think there is any way Jacobs gets taken ahead of Brodie Croyle, and neither one will go until the mid-second. Plus, there is no way Cutler goes higher than 9 to Detroit. Cromartie is a huge stretch in the mid-first also, late first at best.

Back
Top Bottom