Takeo Spikes Live Tonight on PFC Radio 8:05 pm est | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Takeo Spikes Live Tonight on PFC Radio 8:05 pm est

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bills Linebacker Takeo Spikes LIVE Tonight On Pro Football Central Radio!

Just confirmed for tonight's PFC Radio will be Pro Bowl Linebacker Takeo Spikes. Takeo is coming off a stellar first season with the Buffalo Bills. The Bills defense ranked number 1 in the AFC and number 2 overall and are coming off another impressive offseason in which they recently added LB Jason Gildon. Takeo will be on live to discuss new head coach Mike Mullarkey,Try Vincent,Jason Gildon and much much more live tonight 8:05 pm est!

clear.gif

tko_zoom-1.jpg

clear.gif

clear.gif

We also will have live on the next big thing in Sports radio from the Detroit Lions rookie WR George Wilson.Signed by the Lions as an undrafted rookie free agent on April 30, 2004. Three-year starter for Arkansas who overcame injury problems earlier in his career to become the team's top possession-type receiver.Finished career with at least one reception in 38 of his final 40 games, including all of the 2003 season… Only the 16th player in school history to gain over 1,000 yards receiving in a career.

Also confirmed for tonights Pro Football Central Radio will be former four-time Pro Bowler from the 49ers Brent Jones.Jones in a 11 year NFL career recorded 417 receptions for 5,195 yards and 33 touchdowns.

Click Here To Listen Live 8:05 pm est

correction, the Dolphins had the #2 defence:D ! The Dolphins let up less points then the Bills, in my book thts how u rate how good a defence is!

Stats are stats....... :-) This real should be a great interview and even for Dolphin fans to check out...

lol you guys have my word you wont see a better interview than tonight with all 3 guests!

No havent been there in awhile Im still banned I think :confused: and if I wasnt they'd probaby delete the thread....

PFCLive said:
No havent been there in awhile Im still banned I think :confused: and if I wasnt they'd probaby delete the thread....
want me to post it there?

Sure if u think its good enough too! Gonna be an awesome interview

We have moved Lions WR George Wilson to Monday night and have confirmed Cardinals safety Dexter Jackson.

We also will have live on the next big thing in Sports radio from the Arizona Cardinals former Superbowl MVP Dexter Jackson. In his first season after coming from Tampa Bay, Jackson proved that there is life after becoming a Cardinal, posting career highs with 88 tackles, six interceptions and seven passes defensed and his looking to have a great first season under new head coach Dennis Green.

0 Probowls, but then again I don't get paid that kind of $ to play a sport. In case you haven't noticed you're posting in a Miami Dolphins board, so if you post stuff about the bills, expect ridicule just like I would if I posted something like that in a Jets board.

Back
Top Bottom