Taking my son to his 1st Dolphins game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taking my son to his 1st Dolphins game.

hickswill

Rookie
Reaction score
I so excited to take my son to his first Dolphins game! We got tickets to the Ravens Thursday night game. I can’t wait we were able to get lower level visitors side. It is bittersweet because even with all of my encouragement he is a Ravens fan😳 I guess no matter the outcome someone is going to be happy. It’s going to be amazing experiencing a Dolphins game with him and who knows maybe he will come away a fan of his old mans team.

I so excited to take my son to his first Dolphins game! We got tickets to the Ravens Thursday night game. I can’t wait we were able to get lower level visitors side. It is bittersweet because even with all of my encouragement he is a Ravens fan😳 I guess no matter the outcome someone is going to be happy. It’s going to be amazing experiencing a Dolphins game with him and who knows maybe he will come away a fan of his old mans team.
Why is he a Ravens fan? Hope you guys have a good time

I’ve been to the ravens game like the last 4 times we’ve played them and every time we have gotten bludgeoned. Like game over in the first quarter taken to the woodshed.

literally

I’ve been to the ravens game like the last 4 times we’ve played them and every time we have gotten bludgeoned. Like game over in the first quarter taken to the woodshed.

literally
They’ve always been more physical than us. I’m hoping that’s starting to flip. We are improving in terms of physicality.

Plus they ran up the score on us the last time we played them for some bizarre reason.

My kids would be on the streets if they didn’t support Man Utd and the Miami Dolphins. There is no middle ground :-)))) hope he has a wonderful day with his dad but you’re the happy one at the end of the game.

the ways of the gentleman are unfathomable .... (Raven's fan buhhh :)

Today the game plan came out today and my wife Philly is a fan (buhhh) we also saw Giants vs Philly only 100 miles from New York. Since we are there from December 17th and until December 24th.

No, she allowed me to rebook our entire trip. So that we will travel to Miami on December 17th and fly to New York on Monday December 20th ...

So I'm just waiting in the Lufthansa queue to change my flights ...

And that only took 1 minute until she allowed me to do that.

But I know exactly why I married her ^^

Enjoy it my friend. I will NEVER forget taking 2 of my sons ( 3rd was 2 at the time) to the Bronco's but whipping ( w Gase as coach no less). Went to Warriors Heat game later that night.
I was the biggest kid that day. So happy, SO , SO HAPPY. You will never ever forget that time with your son. Enjoy the time with them, everyday....

Also going to ravens game with wife she is a Ravens fan (family is from Baltimore) we go every time Phins play up there hasn't been pretty lately. Does anyone have recommendations on hotels, car rentals, best time to get there or anything else to help with trip????

Enjoy it mate I know some fans in america hate the international games but if not for them I would not have experienced it with my family

I'm definitely happy for all the people who can have that experience for sure.

Its not that I hate international games because they are international, but I feel like there needs to be a way to make it an away game for both teams.

Having one team lose a home game in a sport where home field actually matters isn't fair. The NFL doesn't play 82 games like a normal NBA season, all these games count so its a disadvantage before you even count travel time and things like that.

Back
Top Bottom