Tale Of The Tape. Pats@Phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tale Of The Tape. Pats@Phins

Originally posted by PatsRule87

Bets were exchanged, and umm....you can figure it out. ;)

Figure it out??? You mean you didn't add something like "I lost a bet?" :lol: Without that I'm completely lost! :lol:

I will need to get back on this tomorrow afternoon. I have my kid, and my wife needing things done tonight, and we only have one TV in the house, so I HIGHLY doubt I would get away with reviewing tape this evening. ;)

So tomorrow, I will finish this off.

Again, if ANY of you want to add your own tape reviews...please do it.

since i'm not a coach and can't make any changes, the last thing i need to do is watch a LOSS!:rolleyes:

i didn't see the game anyway!

That's not the point 06...it's having a greater knowledge of what the true problems are.

For instance everyone is picking on Fiedler, and by breaking down each play, you can see if they have any real merit. What about Ricky gaining squat in the last three games....why?

When you watch the tape, you can see why.

I need to know these things, it just makes me feel better if I can break it down into facts, and not just blind opinion.

But that's me.

Okay, Patsrule are you going to continue or what? I want to see.

I will need to get back on this tomorrow afternoon. I have my kid, and my wife needing things done tonight, and we only have one TV in the house, so I HIGHLY doubt I would get away with reviewing tape this evening.

But you said......

I am going to continue this as I have time this evening.

What a freakin' tease. No wonder everyone here is cranky.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Okay, Patsrule are you going to continue or what? I want to see.

Too late , his kid dubbed Spongebob over the tape.

I'd rather watch SpongeBob than the end of that game again:cry:

Back
Top Bottom