Talk of moving Bills game "premature at this point" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talk of moving Bills game "premature at this point"

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
"BIG WIND UP NORTH

The Dolphins denied a caller's report on a Buffalo television station that there have been talks about moving the Sept. 21 home game to Buffalo and having the Bills come to Miami on Dec. 21 because of Hurricane Isabel.

''We haven't talked to the league or the Bills or discussed it at this point,'' Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said.

That doesn't mean it won't happen, Greene said, but that such talk was premature at this point.

While moving the game might be beneficial to the Dolphins' schedule by eliminating a road trip to Buffalo in December, it would mean the Dolphins would play four consecutive road games with a bye Sept. 28 in the middle."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6751477.htm

Re: Talk of moving Bills game "premature at this point"

Originally posted by JackMeehov
"BIG WIND UP NORTH

The Dolphins denied a caller's report on a Buffalo television station that there have been talks about moving the Sept. 21 home game to Buffalo and having the Bills come to Miami on Dec. 21 because of Hurricane Isabel.

''We haven't talked to the league or the Bills or discussed it at this point,'' Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said.

That doesn't mean it won't happen, Greene said, but that such talk was premature at this point.

While moving the game might be beneficial to the Dolphins' schedule by eliminating a road trip to Buffalo in December, it would mean the Dolphins would play four consecutive road games with a bye Sept. 28 in the middle."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6751477.htm

Now who of those Bills fans on this MB called up there?

:lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
4 road games in a row eh? Wow, someone doesn't like us ;).

I'd gladly take four road games in a row with a bye in between and finish the season with 3 homes games.

That works for me...I'd rather go see the game in Barfalo next week than freeze my nuts off in December!

I obviously don't want a Hurricane to happen, but if it does, it would be great for the Dolphins to move the Buffalo game. I'd rather have the Phins playing Buffalo in September than December.

That would actually work in our favor...we would be at home for 3 of the last 4...meaning no December Collapse...LOL YES!

Back
Top Bottom