Talking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talking

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Mike and the Mad Dog are talking about it right now. Basically, making the public feel like the Dolphins are laughing stocks. Got "spurned" by Brunell, spurned by Ramsey (no-one of any caliber wants to play for them.)

That AJ is much worse than Fiedler. "My god, he's only played in five games in his life."

Spurned?? The players had no say in it. Aren't those losers Jet or Bills fans anyway??

I didn't know that they were ny fans. I will never listen to them again.

if you actually listened to them you would know that they arent fans of any teams really. they both kinda like the giants but mike is a big fan of bill parcells, and chris was once a packers fan but is now not a fan of any team. last year mike was really high on the dolphins but every time he picked them they lost so he kinda lost it on them now all they do is make fun of the dolphins because one of their guys that work for them is a dolphins fan

I think they are talking about a NY radio station, not WQAM.

Not that you'd expect anything different out of the mouthes of some of the miscreants at WQAM like the Big O.

If not for Goldberg and Mandich, we'd be better off going to one of the Spanish stations for sports news.

Back
Top Bottom