:beer1: 08 TAMPA DOL-FANS DRAFT PARTY:beer1:
*9 Dol-Fans
  1. 6r3yf0x + 2 guests
  2. PBFloyd + 1 guest
  3. (Maybe) Tampafinsfan
  4. (Maybe) 305fan
  5. (Maybe) Coral Reefer
  6. Squinn17
*=Includes Dol-Fans that may or may not attend.

Well here is our options for the Tampa Dol-Fans 2008 Draft Party. If I left something out please let me know and I will edit this post to include the ones I left out.

1.) Barnacles
2.) Brandon Ale House
3.) Tampa Ale House
4.) Dan Marino's Town Tavern (St. Pete)
5.) A Beef O' Brady's
6.) A Hooters
7.) A Bennigan's
8.) A Chili's

:beer1:

Well since their has only been 2 fans responses I guess the Tampa Dol-Fans 2008 Draft Party will be at Barnacles.

From this point this thread should be used to coordinate a possible Dol-Fans meeting area at Barnacles to watch the Draft. My fiance, my bud, and I will be there wearing our Miami gear, we will try to sit in an open area so that other Dol-Fans can hang with us, if not then I guess we will just see y'all there. :wink:

Well what is Miami's lineup for this years draft, in other words how many first round picks do we have, last I heard all we have is 1 which is the first pick.

I don't know either, I know we have the first pick, but after that I could not tell you. I checked on the official NFL site and all over the web and could not find anything but speculations... I will keep checking the draft order would be helpful so that we don't leave early and miss a pick. ;)

Well after some detective work and elbow grease I have made a Tampa Dol-Fans 2008 NFL Draft Line-up.

These are up dated as of: 02/13/08

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

how about driving down to Miami and partying in the bubble with everyone else?

Frist i have to complement on what a great work 6r3yf0x did with the sign. second i have to say that i am Jaguars fan frist and a Dolphins Fan second. but either way seems like this year draft, is going to be a fun one to watch.

fellow tampa dolphin fans that sounds good at barnacles for draft party i live really close to there.

:woot:Well by my count that makes 6 people attending :woot:

I will edit the first post to reflect the amount of people attending the par-tay ;)

Well, I can't see any scenario in which I wouldn't be moved over there at that point. Great chance to meet some of you FL. West coast Phin fans since I'm going to be one of those now.

Awesome! Well their are a few of us over on this coast, just get ready for tons of Buc's fans, they are everywhere.

Just an FYI the Draft Sheets don't need to be updated since I used my powers of ESP to see into the future and predict the coin toss :rolleyes2:, also I'm going to call Barnacles today and see if I can get any special deal for us. They normally do something for Lightning fans if a bunch show up, so I will see if they will do the same for us Dol-Fans.

I figure its worth a shot... :up:

Back
Top Bottom