Tampa Media Tonight: BIG Difference Between Bucs and Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa Media Tonight: BIG Difference Between Bucs and Phins

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know it's played out. But I just gotta get the frustration out. Everytime I watch the damn news (including just now), I want to vomit. I'm so sick of it. They just continue to beat this game into the ground.

"The Miami media is trying to say that there's not much difference between the Bucs and Phins". Then all three are like, "There's a huge difference!! Oh yeah, we're so intense. We dominated"...etc, etc....."

And all the while, they're repeatedly showing the one play of Griese holding the ball forever and taking the sack.

No need to respond. I just had to sputter out a few sentence fragments. And just as I'm trying to end this post.....they're starting yet another segment about the game.

Kill me now.

Why don't you move down South and forget Tampa? Oh Yeah, I already know ;)

I might end up down there one day. If I weren't here, I'd probably head to Plantation.

All the talk is valid.. Tampa Bay are the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS and Miami didn't make the playoffs last year.. Being a Miami fan, it's understandable that all this talk is getting to us.. But it's all earned..

Originally posted by Muck
I know it's played out. But I just gotta get the frustration out. Everytime I watch the damn news (including just now), I want to vomit. I'm so sick of it. They just continue to beat this game into the ground.

"The Miami media is trying to say that there's not much difference between the Bucs and Phins". Then all three are like, "There's a huge difference!! Oh yeah, we're so intense. We dominated"...etc, etc....."

And all the while, they're repeatedly showing the one play of Griese holding the ball forever and taking the sack.

No need to respond. I just had to sputter out a few sentence fragments. And just as I'm trying to end this post.....they're starting yet another segment about the game.

Kill me now.

I feel your pain, but when it's our turn, after the Dolphins win the title they had better treat us the same way!

Oliver...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
All the talk is valid.. Tampa Bay are the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS and Miami didn't make the playoffs last year.. Being a Miami fan, it's understandable that all this talk is getting to us.. But it's all earned..

Don't panic. We'll be fine.

Sure they earned it. But they fail to realize that it's a preseason game. They're acting like we gave them everything we had and they just mopped the floor with us. That's what bothers me.

I lived in the Tampa for 12 years before escaping to South Florida.

The sports media in Tampa is the wort. Every year the Bucs were "going to the Super Bowl" and they would just write the most trumped up biased pile of BS on the planet.

So I am not suprised by this latest pile of manure. They have been jealous of the Fins for so long they are enjoying rubbing our nose in it.

If we were in that panzy division we would have been in the Super Bowl too.

Did they happen to point out that Fiedler didnt play and the best RB in football only touched the ball twice in the whole game. Come on if it was a real game we would have took it to overtime and beat them there but Tampa News doesnt point out facts like that.

Originally posted by Muck
I might end up down there one day. If I weren't here, I'd probably head to Plantation.

Can't blame you. One of the safest, organized city in So. Fla.Clean too. Did I mention this is where I live? :D

Muck, just to let ya know that the giz over the game down here is pretty much dead. I mean, the Fins are using it as a learning tool and the Bucs are acting as tho' it was another championship game. They are so stupid it's pathetic. Man I really hope, after hearing how they're acting, the Bucs get stomped alot this year. IMO, they won't make the playoffs.

Originally posted by fin-atic
So I am not suprised by this latest pile of manure. They have been jealous of the Fins for so long they are enjoying rubbing our nose in it.

Boy you said it. Not much has changed. They spent the week (and now harping on after) talking about how Tampa has always been fighting with the Phins in the forum of public opinion/popularity. And that now Tampa is the king and the tables have turned.....and it's Miami who is the little brother to Tampa. They also keep saying how Orlando used to be a "Dolphins stronghold" and "now it's the complete opposite".

They've been so jealous for so long. They've always taken any and ever opportunity to gloat. And no that they've won a title, it's just constant.

This is the one thing I hate about Tampa.

Originally posted by justafan
Can't blame you. One of the safest, organized city in So. Fla.Clean too. Did I mention this is where I live? :D

I have a buddy who lives down there who's a Bills fan too. Too funny. :)

I've always wanted to get down to South Florida. Me and my bro will both probably end up there again in the future.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Muck, just to let ya know that the giz over the game down here is pretty much dead. I mean, the Fins are using it as a learning tool and the Bucs are acting as tho' it was another championship game. They are so stupid it's pathetic. Man I really hope, after hearing how they're acting, the Bucs get stomped alot this year. IMO, they won't make the playoffs.

Well, it's really not the team. They're just business as usual. It's the FANS and the MEDIA who are creaming in their pants over this. But it's good to hear that things have settled down around there.

Back
Top Bottom