Tampa Media Tonight: BIG Difference Between Bucs and Phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa Media Tonight: BIG Difference Between Bucs and Phins

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
All the talk is valid.. Tampa Bay are the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS and Miami didn't make the playoffs last year.. Being a Miami fan, it's understandable that all this talk is getting to us.. But it's all earned..

I agree. Perhaps the Bucs are making more out of this than they should and I'm sure those of us who are pessimistic can do the same from the Dolphins viewpoint.

But, despite the offseason moves, this team is starting the season tied for last - as well as tied for first. Regardless of what any of us think about the matter, this team has proved nothing and does have a long way to go to get there. The talent "appears" to be there (we may be overestimating Seau, Knight, etc.). But, it has to show up. I certainly hope it will!

Originally posted by Muck
Sure they earned it. But they fail to realize that it's a preseason game. They're acting like we gave them everything we had and they just mopped the floor with us. That's what bothers me.

20-19 they crushed us. I guess they won the Superbowl and now the preseason Championship.

Give em a break Muck, how long have they waited for a ring? Let em stand on thier soap box and dance a bit, because by the end of the year, thier dance will be over, music will be quiet.

If I could sell my soul :fire: I would love to see Miami crush them in the Superbowl, then you could turn back to that station and see the reaction :lol:

Originally posted by Emskirch

If I could sell my soul :fire: I would love to see Miami crush them in the Superbowl, then you could turn back to that station and see the reaction :lol:

I'd sell YOUR soul for a SuperBowl win anyday too. :D

Back
Top Bottom