Tampa or Orlando? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa or Orlando?

GatorFins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which area has more Fin fans and has a bigger support for the Fins?

Thanks for help!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Well I don't know about Orlando, however since I'm a Native Tampon I can speak for Tampa Bay, by saying that we have a bunch of Fins Fans around town.

Unfortunately we have yet to "claim" a bar just for us, but yet some how the Bills have claimed 2 bars, :(, I don't get it?

Yea, I live in St Pete, I see the same thing lots of Fin Fans. I do not know why there arent Fin Bars, I suspect the reason is, the Fins are shown in the Tampa area so much there is not a consistant need to run to the bar to catch a Fin game that is not on TV.

I emailed cbs in Tampa, and explained they will always show the Fins when they are not on the same time and channel as the Bucs.

Thanks for input and time!

Robert

Romans 10:10

I lived in Tampa (Northdale) for a few years like I said in the other thread and I hardly noticed anyone being a Fins Fan.

In fact, I had gotten into more than a few arguements with Bucs fans than I'd like.

However, being that we were so close to the Orlando area (45 min. - 1 hr), I would head on out there most of the time and had no problems going to malls, restaurants, etc. etc. and spotting Fin fans all over the place.

I guess the NFL trying to ram the Jags down people's throats there isn't working out to well.

Does Orlando show the Fins on cbs during the season?

Does Orlando show the Fins on cbs during the season?

About the same as Tampa gets.

The Jags are the ones the NFL has tried to get people there to like so they get those games over the Fins games whenever there's a choice.

Although the Fins fans in Orlando do have a greater vocal majority and have hounded the CBS station there like crazy to show more games.

I think there was a thread on here once where one person got a nasty email from one of there execs since they get soooooo much pressure from the Orlando Fin fans to show the games.

We get Fin games half the time and Jacksonville games half the time, its pretty much a tossup

I live on the edge of the bay area. (Southeast Sarasota county) I don't hear much about the fins around here, but I do see a lot of fans.

Orlando

Ive been in Orlando for 5 years and there a quite a few Dolfans up here, of course there are a lot more Tampa Baby fans....Liquid Cellar right across the street from UCF usually gets a nice little turnout for Dolphins games, i stopped going b/c the bartenders suck big time, and they are really ugly! lol, i move back to miami anyways this summer......oh yeah, i hate the fact that they show jags games sometimes, its not a big deal b/c i always go to a bar.....get out of the house! lol

Yea, I live in St Pete, I see the same thing lots of Fin Fans. I do not know why there arent Fin Bars, I suspect the reason is, the Fins are shown in the Tampa area so much there is not a consistant need to run to the bar to catch a Fin game that is not on TV.

I emailed cbs in Tampa, and explained they will always show the Fins when they are not on the same time and channel as the Bucs.

Thanks for input and time!

Robert

Romans 10:10
They do not show the Fins games in this area.All Bucs 1st. 15 years ago they played all Dolphin games.When the other team started to win they gradually took the Dolphin games off the air.

I live on the edge of the bay area. (Southeast Sarasota county) I don't hear much about the fins around here, but I do see a lot of fans.
I agree. You don't see alot of Buc fans either,do you? After the Superbowl they all fell off the Buc ship.ONLY WHEN THEY WIN YOU HEAR ALL THEIR CRAP.

Back
Top Bottom