tanne ups and downs vs. jag | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tanne ups and downs vs. jag

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Let's have some game time observations as they're happening. So tanne has made some good throws but he just threw the ball away and had someone wide open in the middle of the field.

RT is all over the place. I do not think he will ever be a highly accurate QB. The question is can he be accurate enough?

I said pre draft after watching over 10 games of his, hr has Samchez accuracy written all over him. Lacks consistency lacks accuracy on easy throws. He'll deliver a 20 yd tight window pass than throw 2 passes high or low on open come back routes.

Too early to say that he can't get it cleaned up. Luck has had several errant high throws already today in Indy, which has been a recurring theme for him this year. Anyone believe that he won't get that fixed? So why believe that Tannehill can't as well?

He is awful, Dolphins are screwed with this clown as a QB.

I see a guy trying to do it all cause he has nothing around him. Do we have 20 rushing yards Jesus Christ. There have been multiple drops as well.

Tannehill has no weapons but he also needs to improve his footwork. It is causing his accuracy issues.

Hartline just dropped a perfect pass for a td. Cmon man.... omg

Nice roll out and throw to hartline

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Great run by tanne, 30 somethin yds

Marcus Thigpen drops a touchdown pass. Tannehill blew it again, huh?

Back
Top Bottom