Tannehill, Belichick, Gase, Burke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill, Belichick, Gase, Burke

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Tannehill played an outstanding game today. Forget the stats - he looked like an NFL QB. probably one of the best games by him if not the best.

Gase - why would you not go on 4th and 4 with like 4 or 5 minutes left? You have nothing to lose, punting game sucked and you do not give the ball back to Brady.

Burke - idiot DC.Everybody knows that you have o put pressure on Brady. Even if you do not get to him force him to throw early. Every time we put pressure on him he was inaccurate or threw the ball away. Yet more often then not we "rushed: with 3 or 4 and dropped 6. You give Brady time he'll pick you apart no matter how many players you drop into coverage.

Belichick the idiot....Belichick the idiot.

Why would you kick the FG on 4th down? Snap the ball and kneel and the game is over. We could not believe that this jerk is so greedy and was trying to run the score up on us. Did that backfire or what?

:hclap::lol::nuke:

That's all. I have to come down a little. I am still riding on a high.

So if they kneeled the clock stops of change of possession so we would have only needed a field goal to win. I see you point, we would have been more pinned back but we still would have gotten the ball.

So if they kneeled the clock stops of change of possession so we would have only needed a field goal to win. I see you point, we would have been more pinned back but we still would have gotten the ball.
He also could have had Michel run the ball back and eat up the clock and game over. So many options.
Kicking the FG gave us a chance to run it back or start in decent field position with a chance to have one more play on offense. Even with the clock stopping Brady would have been able to run the clock almost down to 0 by just taking a few steps back and then kneel it.

Oh I agree and he’s an idiot for putting Gronk back there too. Ryan wasn’t throwing it 70 yards with a bum shoulder and a more athletic defensive back likely makes the play on Drake. Gronk is no match athletically for Drake.

He also could have had Michel run the ball back and eat up the clock and game over. So many options.
Kicking the FG gave us a chance to run it back or start in decent field position with a chance to have one more play on offense. Even with the clock stopping Brady would have been able to run the clock almost down to 0 by just taking a few steps back and then kneel it.

I mean it was 4th down with 21 seconds . . . .i think u are reaching a bit. How on earth are they running out 21 seconds without giving the ball back to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom