Tannehill in at QB! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill in at QB!

So true. He never had a fair assessment in Miami!

:lol:

If Tannehill needs a more fair assessment - then they all deserve another one. Henne, John Beck, Akili Smith....bring em all back.

If you have talent around you like Tua, not a fair assessment. If you don’t have talent around you, not a fair assessment. :lol:

If Tannehill needs a more fair assessment - then they all deserve another one. Henne, John Beck, Akili Smith....bring em all back.

If you have talent around you like Tua, not a fair assessment. If you don’t have talent around you, not a fair assessment. :lol:

Well played! Crawdad Daddy literally defines the QB paradox!

Ryan coulda been a great one!

:lol:

A famous man once said after 7 seasons you are what you are.

Another famous man also said fail 7 times why not make it 8?

Well played!

I agree. After all "eternity" is right now!

:woot:

Tannehill is better than any other QB we’ve had since Marino, save for maybe Pennington but he was obviously limited and had a way more talented team.

It’s amazing how you people jizz for Rosen, who’s pure garbage, but cry about tannehill.

Tannehill is better than any other QB we’ve had since Marino, save for maybe Pennington but he was obviously limited and had a way more talented team.

It’s amazing how you people jizz for Rosen, who’s pure garbage, but cry about tannehill.

so true; im getting a real kick watching the beloved savior Rosen. all the geniuses that thiught THill was the problem. he had some limitations, but they were about #25 on the list of the Dolphin problems. So glad he escaped the cesspool, though the Titan OL is on pace to give up about 75 sacks this year! that is Dolphin bad.

He’s a top 5 back up in the NFL and I’ll fight anyone who says otherwise. :p
He is the best NFL backup imo, I don't even think he should be a backup..

Dude threw 28-tds in one season and averaged about 24 when he was healthy for the season.. You guys may hate him but I really appreciate Tannehill, Keeps his nose clean, conducts himself like a real pro, and Frankly he is far more accurate a passer then people here give him credit for..

I still stand by the belief that if He had went to the Jaguars they'd be a strong playoff team.

so true; im getting a real kick watching the beloved savior Rosen. all the geniuses that thiught THill was the problem. he had some limitations, but they were about #25 on the list of the Dolphin problems. So glad he escaped the cesspool, though the Titan OL is on pace to give up about 75 sacks this year! that is Dolphin bad.

Tannehill has issues but he is 100 percent better then Mariota, I saw the play he got sacked on 4th and 3 and to be honest it was good awareness to avoid the intial rush.. 13 of 16 and some people here are calling him trash lmao

Mediota is done in Tennessee. I’m happy that Tannehill is getting another shot. It was definitely time for us to move away from him though.

He is the best NFL backup imo, I don't even think he should be a backup..

Dude threw 28-tds in one season and averaged about 24 when he was healthy for the season.. You guys may hate him but I really appreciate Tannehill, Keeps his nose clean, conducts himself like a real pro, and Frankly he is far more accurate a passer then people here give him credit for..

I still stand by the belief that if He had went to the Jaguars they'd be a strong playoff team.

He threw 27 TD's in one season but how is that relevant? Blake Bortles a worse QB once threw 35 TD's in a season. Also Tannehill averaged 22 TD's when healthy and again using Bortles as an example he averaged 23 TD's. Throwing for a specific amount of TD's or averaging a certain amount of TD's per season does not a good QB make. Especially when those numbers aren't all that impressive in the 1st place.

There aren't many that can do it at a high level and even fewer that do it at a high level consistently and not fold under extreme pressure.

always a few here to bash RT.....ho hum. i wonder if theyre aware that russell wilson has been sacked at a higher rate than THill (behind a MUCH better OL) or that Aaron Rogers only averages onesack less than THill per 100 pass attempts. That equates to one sack more every three games, or about 5 sacks a season. Again, Green Bay with a much superior OL thank THill had.

Really, there’s some here that have little understanding of the QB position,and they insist on proving that any time THill is mentioned.

He threw 27 TD's in one season but how is that relevant? Blake Bortles a worse QB once threw 35 TD's in a season. Also Tannehill averaged 22 TD's when healthy and again using Bortles as an example he averaged 23 TD's. Throwing for a specific amount of TD's or averaging a certain amount of TD's per season does not a good QB make. Especially when those numbers aren't all that impressive in the 1st place.

I honestly don't know how Bortles managed a 35 td season at all that amazes me, Tannehill is the far more accurate QB in the NFL over Bortles by leaps and bounds.. That stat line is missing two key categories to it.. Completion Percentage and QBR.. Bortles never had a QBR over 90 while Tannehill reached that threshold Three out of the last 4 years he played with us. Not to mention Bortles best completion percentage was 60 which is almost what rookie Thill threw the ball at.

I'm going to be pulling for Tannehill this season, I don't think anyone should harbor ill feelings for the guy.. To me he conducted himself really well as a professional and I was actually proud to have him be our QB the last 7 years.. yeah it may not have amounted to playoff wins but that is not entirely on him in my book.

Back
Top Bottom