Tannehill is in the ESPN picture for the power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is in the ESPN picture for the power rankings

I can understand ranking the Pats higher based on rep alone, but 2-1 Cincy? really?

I can understand ranking the Pats higher based on rep alone, but 2-1 Cincy? really?

Their defense is playing pretty well but yeah, I'm not sold on them. Andy Dalton is starting to get exposed.

If the Power Ranking are based on the first 3 games this season, then it's an insult to have the pats ranked above Miami.
Not that I thought the rankings were unbiased, but it is aggravating.

Next week we will see Tanne standing IN FRONT OF bress in the Power Rankings!
...and, even if the pats lose, they will still be ranked higher...

Yeah it makes no sense. We have played harder teams and our offense looks much better than the pats.

Yep, Cincy is way overrated. They are 1 fluke play away from being 1-2. I don't get the media's hype for Cinci.

well the media hype for Cincy is simple. before the season, a lot of them picked cincy to go far and some of them even picked them to go to the SB. With that in mind, its no surprise they will stick to their guns as long as they can before they jump off the bandwagon...

Yeah it makes no sense. We have played harder teams and our offense looks much better than the pats.

I wouldn't say much better. We scored 15 more pts, but let's not forget who the pats have on offense a bunch of no names minus Brady. We have Wallace hartline Gibson etc.

Cincy has been in the national spotlight more recently than the Dolphins and they've been in the playoffs. I'm fine with the lack of national attention. When the wins pile up even more, the attention will come. That needs to be earned. There's still plenty more football to be played.

Back
Top Bottom