Tannehill's 60 yard bomb to Landry from 8/5 practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's 60 yard bomb to Landry from 8/5 practice

Lol from that second angle you can see how bad somebody got toasted. I mean like there is only carbon left behind.

Lol from that second angle you can see how bad somebody got toasted. I mean like there is only carbon left behind.

It looks to me like its Louis Delmas.. Landry got behind the safety. That was some play.

Awesome, ready for the season! Well that video should keep Armando from writing a full article about how passionate he is about Tannehills apparent deep ball struggles.

You can see billy turner get planted on his ass too

Nice, but I hate feeling good about OTA plays. 60 yard bomb, somebody got burned. Great sack, somebody got beat. Just have to love player development?

Plus the qb has to be more relaxed than in a game situation since he knows he's not going to get hit. Still, better he's connecting on these than not.

That ball was TIGHT. Perfectly thrown. In fact...you can't throw the ball any better than that.

Have a feeling that after this season there will be lot of Tannehaters trying to hop aboard the bandwagon of support. Dude is a franchise QB!

Where's trajectory guy with his blurb about how Tannehill throws a flat deep ball?

didn't appear he was covered by anyone... Big fan of throwing the pig deep.

I'll save my comment until he does this consistently in a Regular season game.

Back
Top Bottom