Tannehill's new nickname? RT1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's new nickname? RT1

I personally like Ryan Tannehill.

I couldn't see calling Marino DM1

When my son was a pup, we were watching a game in which Marino threw back-to-back interceptions against the Patriots and the second resulted in a pic-6...the sandwich I was eating accidentally fell out of my hand and landed on the TV screen as I yelled "Damn" Marino...became the nickname my kid called him by from then on. Despite my best attempts my kid became a Raiders fan. Karma's a bitch!

As for a nickname, I am with you...his name sounds just fine to me.

RT1 .. I like it, it is short and compact, easily recognizable, and with meaning. I think it was originally coined by Hank Greenburg. I might do RT17, but what do you think?

The "Real Deal" Tannehill

Please for the love of God lets not give him a nickname that's the gheyest thing we could do. I'll stick with "Tannehill".

RT1 .. I like it, it is short and compact, easily recognizable, and with meaning. I think it was originally coined by Hank Greenburg. I might do RT17, but what do you think?

Who is RT2... or RT3? RG3 got that nickname, because... uh.. his actual name is Robert Griffin III...

He doesn't really need a nickname right now. I'll just stick to Tanne and Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom