Tannenbaum? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What happened to Tannenbaum? I haven't heard anything since he was demoted. Worries me whatever role he has with this organization, even if he is the janitor.

What happened to Tannenbaum? I haven't heard anything since he was demoted. Worries me whatever role he has with this organization, even if he is the janitor.

I dont mind him being the janitor to wipe off all the f**king sh*t he left behind.

He was fired, but he is still on good terms with Ross. He asked Ross to say he was "reassigned" and Ross said that. He is still collecting a paycheck, so it's not wrong, but it's a kind and nice way to go. I believe he did something similar with the Jets. As far as where he went … he cannot take another job and still collect this paycheck. No other team has offered him a job, so it's the only football paycheck he's going to get. So, he's basically being paid to be pseudo-on-call. Both sides know he will not ever be called, but he is collecting the paycheck and it goes away if he accepts another job … which isn't going to happen because nobody is offering him one.

So basically, he's sitting out at home looking for a job while he collects the rest of his paycheck, and he doesn't officially have the moniker of "fired." Not a bad way to part ways. Not sure there are too many other jobs in this world that would do that to someone when they fire them.

Back
Top Bottom