Taylor Bracket - Rd 1 - (1) Blackcreekbandit Vs (16) Tannesaurus Rex | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Rd 1 - (1) Blackcreekbandit Vs (16) Tannesaurus Rex

Who will advance to Round 2

• Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Tannesaurus Rex

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trex I do this all from mobile, if it helps save the image you are trying to post right to your phone and then when you get on FH to post the pic hit upload file go and find it where ever you saved it within your phone and post the pic that way. It might be easier than what you are already doing

Trex I do this all from mobile, if it helps save the image you are trying to post right to your phone and then when you get on FH to post the pic hit upload file go and find it where ever you saved it within your phone and post the pic that way. It might be easier than what you are already doing

Thanks Bandit :up:

Thank you

I'm from Syracuse so it would be a crime if I didn't throw in some Jimmy B memes

53003660_10158195085538712_69003971074719744_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom