Taylor Bracket - Rd.1 - (7) BobDole vs (10) The Goat | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Rd.1 - (7) BobDole vs (10) The Goat

Who wins?

• Bobdole

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • The Goat

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems appropriate.

I never in a million years would've signed you in the first place (to this team in this situation), but I hope your next stop works out better than this one.

Seems appropriate.

I never in a million years would've signed you in the first place (to this team in this situation), but I hope your next stop works out better than this one.

Indeed.

And an appropriate song, both for my feelings about the move, and the time of year.

Killin me smalls. It's the original bastardization of the Gaelic. That'll be two Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary's, and 5 extra pickle backs (Jameson, of course) on St. Pats before Irish Jesus can forgive such an unforgivable crime.

I gave up Catholicism for Lent.

It just occurred to me you are currently probably hammered at a Dropkick show. Hope you have fun and know when to stay the balls out of the pit. Most songs are fine but a few cause giant morons to throw haymakers at strangers for no apparent reason. That **** turns into a brawl real quick.

The place goes off - in a much friendlier way - when this starts up.

It just occurred to me you are currently probably hammered at a Dropkick show. Hope you have fun and know when to stay the balls out of the pit. Most songs are fine but a few cause giant morons to throw haymakers at strangers for no apparent reason. That **** turns into a brawl real quick.

The place goes off - in a much friendlier way - when this starts up.

I went with my wife, who would have been WITH me in the pit. 20 years ago. Maybe 15. And she's mean, tall, strong, and has a really sneaky left jab. But they did a really cool job of handling it. "Okay, people up in the front in the pit, you dance up here. Those of you who want to be amateur photographers, get the **** out of their way! Go back and to the sides!"

However, we were in the balcony. Great show. I was only mildly under the influence. But they closed with "Shipping Up To Boston," and this guy gets up on the stage with them...and takes off his prosthetic leg at the "I lost my leg" bit...then starts dancing around, waving the leg. True story, and a fun night.

An absolute must see if you're into Irish movies. This is just the first 3 minutes. It's all ****ing crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom