Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole

The winner of the underdog matchup and the Quarterfinalist is:

• #6 Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • #7 BobDole

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn the sound off. I've come to the conclusion that 14 year old Asian kids are responsible for all the music on YouTube videos.

Resorting to T&A to get votes????

050b442379c5df4180152ef1883c9f868d056f-wm.jpg

AND I CAN SMELL THE DESPERATION ALL THE WAY IN SYRACUSE

So my gf has been trying to get on board the whole Marvel thing because she liked a few of the movies and I see them all. But she likes terrible tv so of course Agents of Shield and The Gifted end up on the DVR. Both are just awful (unless Agents of Shield got better ... 1st season was unwatchable). However, The Gifted features this chick who I had to immediately Google to make sure I was allowed to be a pervert (barely allowed :D). I'm not one to make grand proclamations but she might be the hottest woman on the planet. Still not positive she didn't fall directly out of a magazine or wasn't artificially created in some 2018 Weird Science scenario. I'm getting to the age where drooling over 18 year olds is a little creepy but I couldn't give a ****.

Anyone else familiar with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom