Taylor in the 3-4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor in the 3-4

dolfanben

dolfanben
Reaction score
I was reading prisco's column today, and he questioned where jason taylor will fit in our 3-4 defense. Maybe I haven't been paying good enough attention, but how does everyone think he will be used? Will he be shifted outside? Can he take the pounding inside, despite the fact that he has improved against the run? Please post your thoughts or what you have heard because I really don't know what the plan is for JT.

dolfanben said:
I was reading prisco's column today, and he questioned where jason taylor will fit in our 3-4 defense. Maybe I haven't been paying good enough attention, but how does everyone think he will be used? Will he be shifted outside? Can he take the pounding inside, despite the fact that he has improved against the run? Please post your thoughts or what you have heard because I really don't know what the plan is for JT.

He's a pass rusher...he'll be on the outside. He has a motor that doesn't quit. If we do run a 3-4, I see him being similar to someone else who went by his initials, and last name also began with a T (he played for the G-men).

Back
Top Bottom