Taylor Jacobs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Jacobs

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Haha. We have no balls. I undestand we couldn't jump into the 1st-round for a top tackle. But you mean to tell me we couldn't move from #49 to #43 for a WR that may be able to start over McKnight/Thompson? Amazing. I saw TJ slip. I knew he wouldn't fall past Spurrier. And we didn't have the balls to go up and get him.. amazing.. :sleep:

First off, how could they know Spurrier would take him? They just used the #13 pick on Laveraneous Coles. They have Rod Gardner. They have guys sitting behind them that they really liked in terms of potential....like Darnerien McCants.

Second it was obvious they were targeting linebacker. Cuz obviously Moore wasn't the best on the board overall, even Wanny didn't say he was. He was the best player they had rated at a need position his exact words.

Wanna be pissed? Be pissed that they didnt have the balls to jump ahead of the St Louis Rams to get Pisa Tinoisamoa, a far superior player to Eddie Moore who could have fulfilled the same role in the near future, and probably a far greater role in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom