TB-MIA Intersquard Practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TB-MIA Intersquard Practice

PenaltiesGalore

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whassup y'all..

Just happened to stumble across this event while looking for tickets on ticketmaster:

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS &
MIAMI DOLPHINS
INTERSQUAD PRACTICE
DISNEYS WIDE WORLD
OF SPORTS--STADIUM
SAT AUG 10 2002 8:30AM
$10

I'm sure most of you knew 'bout it 'bout it already, but I didn't. I was wondering if it was worth the trip (By trip I mean an hour drive, not a trip from Miami to ORL). I know these two teams play that following Monday nite in the first preseason game, so I don't know how entertaining this practice will be? I will probably make the drive in any event, b/c I am football-starved, but I was just wondering what this practice was all about. Thanx.

Dude, they'll be scrimmaging that morning and that afternoon, followed by another session Sunday afternoon. And let me tell you, it's well worth it. These two teams genuinely have a rivalry going, as do the fans. And it gets really intense out there. I can't wait.

Bro, you gotta drive out there. I live in Cali and wish I was able to drive 1 hour just to see them PRACTICE by themselves. take the opportunity......Luckly I have Direct TV and will get to watch them on July 30th.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Bro, you gotta drive out there. I live in Cali and wish I was able to drive 1 hour just to see them PRACTICE by themselves. take the opportunity......Luckly I have Direct TV and will get to watch them on July 30th.

Can anybody tell me what time and channel will they be showing the Fins on DirecTV tomorrow?

Go to the home page and scan the news for the time and channel. It's there somewhere.

On my DirecTV...

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

Can anybody tell me what time and channel will they be showing the Fins on DirecTV tomorrow?

... it's channel 632 (Sunshine) and I think someone said it was on at 6:30 and 10:30 PM EST.

Oliver...

Re: On my DirecTV...

Originally posted by Oliver

... it's channel 632 (Sunshine) and I think someone said it was on at 6:30 and 10:30 PM EST.

Oliver...

Thanks Oliver. I've checked my program guide for DirecTV and here are the listings tomorrow.

6:00pm - Sports Innerview
6:30pm - Sunshine Network Live
10:00pm - Florida Sportsnews
10:30pm - Sunshine Network Live
11:00 - Florida Sportsnews

So it looks like they will be on Sunshine Network Live. Thanks Oliver.

Sunshine is channel 31 here in Tampa I believe. Then again, it's been about a year since I've had cable. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom